Monday, February 1, 2010

I am Fondue of You!

This week's recipe card challenge is, I am Fondue of You! Create a recipe card featuring your favorite fondue recipe. Share this delicious dish with the one you love this Valentines Day! Don't forget to share your recipe with us by linking your card to the comments section of this post. Enjoy!
This yummy recipe card was created by Lorie. She used paper from scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com. The stamp is a Halloween House Mouse stamp she masked and stamped. Love the heart paper!
This yummy card was created by Ceal. Fondue is not just cheese it's chocolate as well. What is more romantic than melted chocolate with strawberries! I love the chocolate tones in her card too.

This adorable card was created by Cyndi. She is so talented that she hand painted the title! What a fun take on fondue!
She is involved with a Blog Hop this weekend that you may want to check out. It is the
Re-purpose with Love... Valentine Blog Hop, Saturday, February, 6th, 2010. It will start at noon , EST and showcase Blogs of Create It Green - Contributors, Design Team Members, Followers and Friends!

This adorable card was created by Jessie. I LOVE how she made her paper around mouse image look like swiss cheese! All the yellow in her card reminds me of yummy cheese. Very pretty card.


This card was created by me. I used Basic Grey Indian Summer 6x6 paper for this card. The flowers are Primas filled with flower soft. I added a little pot brad to my card, but I didn't notice when I photographed it that it was turned funny (: You can find all these neat supplies in my store at scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com and click on Food Themed. We have all you need for your next recipe card swap! My recipe is a favorite of all my friends and family so you will want to give this easy recipe a try this Valentines Day.

Please share your recipe card with us by linking your card to this post. We look forward to your Fondue recipes!!!!!

3 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Fab creations.. and recipes
Caroline xx

specialcraftmom4 said...

Wonderful week of recipe cards ladies! Love it!

Davi said...

Such a fun challenge I have found, Love all of you recipe cards. Im not sure if I have done this right or not. This is my creations for the challenge. http://alstromeriaartistry.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-to-cook-and-found-this-fun-blog.html