Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mediterranean Summer Recipe Card Challenge!



Your Challenge is to create a recipe card inspired by a Mediterranean Summer. Let the colors and foods of the Mediterranean inspire your card! Our Design Team has been hard at work creating some unique and beautiful cards to inspire and get you started. Please play along and share your card with us by posting a link in the comments section of this post!
Enjoy!

This beautiful card was created by the talented Ceal! I love the blue colors in her card and her recipe looks yummy!
This beautiful card was created by Jessie. She used beautiful colors from the Mediterranean to create her card. I am so excited to try this good looking recipe!
This refreshing card was created by Lorie. Her Lemon Sorbet could be enjoyed in an outside cafe in Italy. She used Basic Grey 6x6 paper from scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com



This card was created by me, Julie. I used Max and Whiskers 6x6 paper pack from Basic Grey that can be purchased in my store at scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com! The stamp set is an older stamp set from Gina K. This is one of my favorite stamp sets from her. I colored my images with Copics from my store. Sorry my picture is low quality but most of you already know my 6 year old son broke my nice camera, so now I am borrowing my 10 year old DD camera until I can find a good replacement. This was a really fun card to make and color!

ENJOY!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Beautiful cards, ladies! Mmmmm... it's making me soooo hungry!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I am a newbie to Recipe Card making. I have been lurking around looking at all the pretties. I have finally decided to join in. I hope I done this right. I have posted mine at my place. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal
http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/07/recipe-card-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

Recipe card are designed so gorgeously...

Plastic Business Cards

mani said...

Recipe Cards are a new thing for me , and i thing that is a good thing , these cards are very nice.
Plastic Gift Cards
Gift Card Printing

Unknown said...

Beautifully designed recipe cards. But I live in US and I use trifle decorative recipe cards. It’s good and comes with a personalization feature that lets me add my name to the recipe card.