Monday, August 17, 2009

Flower Power Challenge!

This weeks challenge is Flower Power. Create a recipe card using as many flowers as possible. 
The card above was created by me (: I used Wisteria paper, Valentines Prima flowers with tiny pearls in the center. I adhere the pearls using Liquid Pearls White Opal. The scalloped circle was made using a Spellbinders die. All the supplies used on this card can be found at our favorite store, Scrapbook Store at Your Door
This cheerful card was created by Kathleen. I love how she tucked two recipes that go well together on one recipe card! Perfect for when you use two recipes for the same meal over and over. Beautiful! This pocket card was created by Lori. She used the adorable paper line Alex. The stitching on this card was done by hand, very impressive! The pumpkin was made with a cricut and will be available in our new Halloween kit coming soon. 

This beautiful card was made by Lauri. The background paper is a mixture of pieces I cut from Sublime Wacky Strip from Glitz Designs; paper you can find at Scrap Store at your Door! I simply added some Prima Flowers and a rhinestone in the corner. Very simple!

Please play along with our challenge and post your link in the comments area of this post! We would love to brag on your work (: 
Have a yummy week!!!!

4 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful work ladies!!!!

Jean Marie said...

Loving all the beautiful cards and yummy recipes! TFS!

My take
http://jeanmaries.blogspot.com/2009/08/flowers-onions.html

Michelle Pearson said...

I love your blog! Here is a collection of recipes that I've been working on! :)

http://inspirationblooms.blogspot.com/2009/08/welcome-to-farmers-market-blog-hop.html

Mrs B said...

Hi girls! Great recipes this week!!!!Here's mine
CindyB