Monday, November 30, 2009

Anything BUT Turkey and Design Team Openings!

This week's Recipe Challenge is to create a Recipe card featuring Anything BUT Turkey! Yes, we are sure that you are all sick of eating turkey by now, so we wanted to start December off on a yummy and relaxing note. Enjoy!
This relaxing card was made by the talented Ceal. She had a fantastic gift idea by creating a recipe card featuring Bath Salts perfect for Christmas. What a personalized gift for someone this year!


This yummy card was created by the talented Lorie. Not only does this recipe look yummy, her card is absolutely amazing! The paper is from our store. I love how her ribbon looks like corn. Very creative don't you think. 


This applelishious card was created by me, Julie. I am sure you are tired of seeing my ugly handwriting on my cards, but I want to stress the importance of leaving a few of these handwritten cards around for your DD and GD to find when you have left the kitchen of life. I sure treasure my Grandmother's cards so I go ahead and write it out sometimes. This cute paper can be found in our store and the apple was a hand cut quickie that I made. Hope you enjoy! 

*Please leave a comment and play along with our Weekly Challenge! We love to brag on each other so play along!   

Recipe Card Design Team Openings!!!!!!!
Please send an example of your work (preferably a recipe card) to:
scrapbookstoreatyourdoor@yahoo.com 
or 
specialcraftmom@gmail.com
Please be prepared to create a new recipe card each week using products from scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com
You will receive a Design Team button for your Blog and be asked to promote this site.
Design team packages will be sent out this December for a start date of January 2010
We would love to work with you, so please send us your example, a little about yourself and a link to your Blog. Thank you! 
Julie Crossley, specialcraftmom

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Once again, you girls nailed the challenge! Ceal, your candy cane bath salts sound divine, and would make a wonderful gift. I'm definitely trying this one!!

Julie, I think I can smell that yummy apple bake right now!! I love that apple paper, and the rick-rack is the perfect touch!

Love and hugs,
Lorie

specialcraftmom4 said...

Wonderful week of recipe cards once agin ladies! So excited to send off your DT special Christmas package. I feel very blessed to work with you (:

Jessie said...

What cool recipe cards again this week :) You can find mine on my blog. Thanks for the challenge!

http://jessicafitzhenry.blogspot.com/2009/12/snowy-flight.html

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Fab challenge blog... have only just found it (last night) and have managed to do a recipe card just for you.
You can find it on my blog with links to the blog
Caroline x

CyndiLou said...

WOW---Love your blog and those bath salts! I will send you one of my cards and bio. I Would like to be part of your project! Thanks

AlleycatPixie said...

I am so addicted to recipe cards!!! Mine for this challenge is on my blog:

http://pixieparlor.blogspot.com/2009/12/recipe-card-challenge-recipe.html

Thanks for this blogspot! Wanda

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Have emailed you on both address' with my card and details
Caroline x

Lisa B said...

I love your blog! I came here on Lorie's referral. I am curious to when the DT call ends? I would love to apply but I am not sure if I missed it or not