Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Black Friday Alert!

This week's Recipe Card Challenge is Happy Thanksgiving in honor of one of our favorite food filled holidays! Don't forget to write down your family recipes and make them into a recipe card and book. Happy Thanksgiving!!! 
This elegant card was made by the talented Ceal. She used Basic Grey 6x6 paper. Basic Grey 6x6 paper pads are the easiest (prettiest) was to make 6x6 recipe cards, I love this card! 
This yummy card was created by the talented Lorie! She used my favorite Thanksgiving paper called Turkey Trot. I love her saying, just say no to turkey, hehehe. 

We wish you a memorable Thanksgiving filled with amazing foods and future ideas for recipe cards. 

Sorry I couldn't show you my country apple card this week, I left my camera at my daughter's school and my dear husband told me he forgot to pick it up today. 

P.S. We will be announcing some exciting news on Monday. It may involve you so check back!  
Also, Scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com will have CRAZY Black Friday specials, so don't forget to shop us all day! FREE shipping on orders over $50! We can also gift orders in customized photo boxes for you.   

No comments: