Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Dishes



This week's challenge is to create a Thanksgiving Themed Recipe Card. This time of the year brings out some our best recipes and food traditions. We so hope you will play along with us and share your Thanksgiving Specials with us! 
This yummy card was created by Lorie. The paper goes perfectly with her recipe don't you think. The die cuts were created using a Cricut. I love how she used the metal embellishment with ribbon! Lorie is so creative. 
This card was created by me, Julie. I also used my Cricut (stretch your imagination cartridge) for my turkey. This turkey is holding a purse that reads Eat Beef! I used a small circle punch to punch out turkeys from the reverse side of this paper. This paper is my absolute favorite Thanksgiving paper, because it so humorous. You can order this paper and the paper Lorie used at Scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com